Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Interview with Miss Katie


Me
Tell me Katie, what you think of this photo?

Katie
It clearly shows my great beauty and that Rule #2 is true.

Me
Katie, what is your take on the state of the world today?

Katie
Far to much noise from stupid people and not enough treats.

Me
If you were given the power to change anything in the world what would that be?

Katie
I would insist that Casear run around in circles more and more. He's such a fool.

Me
One last question before I leave you to return to your beauty rest. What pearl of wisdom would you like to leave all your adoring fans with?

Katie
Just Love me !!!

1 comment:

Desomniac said...

Well this has definitely taken a turn for the weird. And in the words of the great Hunter S Thompson: "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."